Saturday 16 February 2013

Sneaky Peek

It's been so long since I've made something new for the shop. That's partly down to the chaotic events of the past few months, and partly down to my flighty, never-finishes-anything nature.
Well, finally, I've finished something.
One of the many new designs I've been working on recently is some vintage-style luggage label keyrings.
 

 

Made from plain or chai-stained calico, and decorated with vintage images, fabrics and trims, these tags are a perfect way to add a shabby chic touch to your keys. Or why not do as I plan to do and add one to your suitcase strap ~ it certainly makes your case easier to spot amongst the others on the carousel!

 
These will be listed in my Etsy shop tomorrow, as soon as I can get some decent photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment