Wednesday 15 January 2014

Planning ahead?!

I've been thinking about what kind of things I want to be blogging about in the coming year. (get me, thinking ahead and all!) It's still going to be the regular mix of recipes, crafts, and cultural outings, but it occurred to me t'other day that some of you may not know anything much about me. I have no idea if anyone really wants to know, but I'm feeling positive today so I'm going to assume that you do ;)
So as well as the usual, I decided to blog a little about who I am, where I come from, and where on earth I think I'm going (just kidding on that last one ~ as if I have a clue!) I'm going to drop in some posts about where I was born, where I grew up, and where I live now, as well as favourite recipes and patterns from my childhood.

In the meantime, I'm knitting. And this lovely lemony piece is destined to be one of the most gloriously kitsch things I have ever created.


I'm planning on adding some hand knitted items to my Etsy shop this year. Some, like the picture above, are going to be a while in the making, but I hope to list some super snuggly hand knitted cushions in the next couple of days. As usual, it's getting the photos that holds me up. sigh. Then over the next couple of months I hope to add some crocheted cushions and restock my owl cuddle cushions too. And there are a couple of other new little bits and bobs which are still in the experimental stage at the moment.

If there's anything you'd like me to blog about, please do let me know in the comments, or send me a message (Kathy, Karen, I haven't forgotten your requests, I swear I'm getting a couple of tutorials together especially for you guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment