Sunday 17 March 2013

A Jumper Just For Me

I've been a bit cheeky.
 
I've spent the last couple of weeks knitting a jumper, not for a present, not for the shop, but just for me.
 
 
The yarn is Stylecraft's Palladium, a Scottish wool-blend that I've had for ages. They don't make it anymore, my Mum gave me a big batch and I've started projects with it but never found anything that really suited it til I came across this pattern from Wendy:


I love the flecky specks of lavender, it gives such a lovely textural (is that even a word?) look.

 
And in case you're wondering where else you've seen it . . . .
 
 
It's one of the Oceanview set of crochet frames from my shop!

There's another fabulous Etsy find in one of these photos ~ a gorgeous vintage knitting needle bracelet from Yellow Bear Wares. Can you spot it? (yet again I need to apologise for my photography!)

I still have a couple of hundred grammes left. Hmmm, what shall I make with it?

2 comments: