Saturday 1 March 2014

Pink Grapefruit on a sunny day

Well, so much for my promise to myself to blog at least once a week! In my defence I've had major broadband issues, and I'm nowhere near clever enough to figure out how to blog with my phone. It's up and running now (hooray!) and even though it's a gorgeous sunny day outside (for the first time in what feels like months!) I'm indoors spending way too much time catching up on my pointless browsing (pet shaming, elk on trampolines etc) and making Pink Grapefruit Marmalade. I've wanted to try it for ages, and now I have a big pan of gorgeous pink and orange simmering away on the hob, filling the house with the most amazing fragrance. The colours go so well together I was inspired to compile this zesty Etsy treasury:

Please click on the link above to take a closer look at these lovely items.

Right, I'm off to see how my marmalade is coming along. And maybe venture outside to see what that big round yellow thing is that's appeared in the sky. Maybe it's a giant grapefruit . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment